Sunday, October 21, 2012

bye hols, hi sem 2

Last sem result is seriously ugly. But I am still glad that i am able to continue to sem 2. 
Sis said that I am not creative enough to study broadcasting. Actually i thk studying this course is just a bridge for me to get cert and working in my favourite industry next time. :)

what am i doing for last hols?
 I am no clearly idea but everyday seems out of time.

there are few events that I enjoyed it the most within the hols.

Mooncake festival with family and bf. :)


Kit ying's 21st bday.

this is the 1st time i joined them out after 2 years ++ together with my boy.
The silly boy want to introduce me to his another group of friends.
They are friendly and pretty girls  :)


Outing with my uni besties.
Although we are far apart now, but still keep in touch well.
my soulmate in foundation, we have the same personality when hang out is
--------we spend little and enjoy much! heart♥ :D



and have my catch up section with ze twins too.
They look alike and have same size. 
two cute lil girls. :)


silly dear 23rd bday. this is his 3rd bday we celebrate together.
The night just me and him. 


and lastly
the t.....s  ;p
*pic from monyun's cam.*

finally we have an outing after 3 months. 
nothing change for these years between us.  


and i almost forgot the outing with two cutie pies-peijia and huey yi. 
busy girls who study hard for their stpm. wish them good good luck. 



positive thinking lead to brighter life ^o^


-end-

















No comments:

Post a Comment