Monday, August 27, 2012

Malacca trip!♥

Spend my Raya holidays with family and boyfan. :)
So fun and I dun wanna to leave there anymore.


The bungalow that we slept overnite.
How's good if it belong to us :p

Outlook of the bungalow.


before we start our journey not forgot to camwhore.
*mummy so happy*


Jonker street.
I love it. Nice foods, nice thingy.

We spend our days at Jonker street and Malacca town.
Lets the pics tell the story ;)

X recommended! 






I like bing tong hu lou! 


Salutation for army. HAHA 

ah pek :p



Famosa.
 I rmb I came with primary classmate before but cant remind which form. 






sista loves. 




2 version of group pics :))

The nite in at Malacca. 


Gaming section :D

A day ended happily.
Youngster playing while oldies chit chat in the living room. 


Have brunch -Nyonya food the next morning.

I just love the sotong petai :D

cendol doesnt attract me coz I am not taking cold food often now. :(

We ended our journey with buying souvenirs and chit chatting at coffee shop.

Love going vacation with family.  
Always fun and lovely. More to come next year! Yeah! 

on the way back to KL.
*so enjoy kissing* aww. 

-end-




























No comments:

Post a Comment