Friday, August 17, 2012

Movie day!

Oh.. like finally!
we get to watch movie together in the cinema.
Step up revolution! :)

This is the 4th movie we watch together. I mean only US
Boyfan said if combine 4 tickets of the movies we watched before, nobody will believe it.
Couple for 2 years++? I thk just 4 weeks -.-


Have dinner with him at Ajisen Ramen. :)


Like to take photo of every moment that we have. 
he like to take photo with me too. abnormal guy? :p
* coz guy usually dislike*



A great nite with him. 


Actually I wonder what normal couple do nowadays?
movie?
shopping?
candle light dinner?
Because I am a quite abnormal gf.
They are seldom in my list~

Nite is great not because of what we did, is because the person mean so much to you :)

-End-







No comments:

Post a Comment